Justin Bosl joined Kazan Law as a law clerk in June 2004 and accepted an associate position in February 2006. In January 2013 he became a partner. Mr. Bosl has been responsible for numerous cases, every phase of litigation, from initial client interview through trial. In addition to his practice in the Bay Area, he has also practiced in Los Angeles County. He looks forward to his continued advocacy for his clients, whose lives have been ravaged by others’ greed and malfeasance.
Mr. Bosl was nominated by his peers as a Northern California Rising Star in Super Lawyers Magazine in 2011 and 2012. In 2012, he was named to the Top 40 Under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers. He was invited to speak at a national conference about his work in May 2010 and May 2012.
Outside of the legal world, Mr. Bosl considers his beautiful wife, his children, and his church the focus of his life.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, University of San Francisco (J.D., 2005)
- Franciscan University of Steubenville (B.A., cum laude, Philosophy, 2002)
Bar and Court Admissions
- California (2005)
- Northern District of California (2006)
- Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Earl Warren American Inn of Court