Carole found her niche as a civil litigator, first at Hersh & Hersh in San Francisco, then at Paul & Hanley LLP and the Farrise Law Firm before joining Kazan McClain in 2013. Carole also has extensive experience working for the courts, as an intern for the Honorable Claudia Wilkin at the United States District Court for the Northern District of California and as a law clerk and annual attorney at the California Supreme Court.
Carole has successfully represented plaintiffs in personal injury, civil rights, prescription drug, and toxic exposure cases. Since 2007, she has been litigating cases on behalf of numerous plaintiffs affected by asbestos exposure, including construction workers, drywallers, plumbers, pipefitters, insulators, pump mechanics, plant maintenance persons, matchplate makers, as well as the wives and children of these tradespeople who were exposed to asbestos unwittingly brought home.
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco (J.D., 2005)
- University of Birmingham, England (M.A., 1995)
- California (2005)
- US District Court, Northern District of California (2006)
- US District Court, Eastern District of California (2006)
- US District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2006)
- US District Court, Central District of California (2006)
- Washington, DC (2013)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association of Justice
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association