Kazan Law Interviewing Marketing Specialist
Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood are nationally recognized pioneers in asbestos litigation since the 1970s. Currently we are seeking a Marketing Specialist to serve as the primary internal point of contact for all marketing related to firm activities and personnel.
The Marketing Specialist will work in our Administration department, report to the Managing Partner, and assist the firm’s management in its overall marketing program.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the development of marketing best practices and processes.
- Continue to improve processes and procedures to create efficient systems and deliver high quality work product, ensuring the department operates efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and maintain accurate, current database(s) of clients, experts, industry and referral sources.
- Develop and improve the reporting of statistical information related to effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Acts as liaison with external vendors and other advertising and web providers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with past and present clients.
- Provide in-house video and still photography as needed.
- Develop and maintain client newsletter and law firm brochures.
- Initiate and produce video and text content regarding case work and legal developments.
- Create content for use on all social media platforms with focus on SEO.
- Acts as liaison between Intake and External marketing.
- Develop speaking/networking opportunities to further marketing goals.
- Speech writing.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to communicate effectively orally, in writing and in person; interviewing skills a must.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative due to time-sensitive nature of work.
- High level of project management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Partners, attorneys, and other firm staff.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of professional judgment around sensitive and confidential issues.
- Ability to organize, document and prioritize a large amount of details.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of office and record keeping methods, practices and procedures.
- Ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices.
- Demonstrate competence with both still photography and video photography from creation to editing to finished product.
- Ability to create reports with accuracy.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in regard to willingness to perform the many duties of the Marketing Department.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position may require occasional travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should send a resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at HRM@kazanlaw.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.