Kazan Law Interviewing Marketing Specialists
Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood, a Professional Law Corporation, are nationally recognized pioneers in asbestos litigation. We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to serve as the primary internal point of contact for all marketing related to firm activities and personnel.
Working in our Administration department, the Marketing Specialist will report to the Managing Partner and assist the firm’s management in its overall marketing program.
Marketing Specialist Job Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively orally, in writing and in person; interviewing skills a must.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative due to time-sensitive nature of work.
- High level of project management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Partners, attorneys, and other firm staff.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of professional judgment around sensitive and confidential issues.
- Ability to organize, document and prioritize a large amount of details.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of office and record keeping methods, practices and procedures.
- Ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices.
- Ability to create reports with accuracy.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in regard to willingness to perform the many duties of the Marketing Department.
Marketing Specialist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of marketing best practices and processes.
- Continue to improve processes and procedures to create efficient systems and deliver high quality work product, ensuring the department operates efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and maintain accurate, current database(s) of clients, experts, industry and referral sources.
- Develop and improve the reporting of statistical information related to effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Acts as liaison with external vendors and other advertising and web providers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with past and present clients.
- Provide in-house video and still photography as needed.
- Develop and maintain client newsletter.
- Initiate and produce video and text content regarding case work and legal developments.
- Create content for use on all social media platforms with focus on SEO.
- Act as liaison between Intake department and external marketing.
- Develop speaking/networking opportunities
How to Apply for the Marketing Specialist Position
Interested candidates should send a resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at HRM@kazanlaw.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.