Joseph D. Satterley has always been attracted to the practice of law. He firmly believes that everyone deserves to have quality legal representation and fights to the bitter end when his clients are facing tough opposition. He has provided compassionate yet aggressive assistance to clients for 15 years.
Mr. Satterley is one of the most highly accomplished asbestos attorneys in the United States. His drive to succeed in this area of law is based on a personal experience: Mr. Satterley’s own grandfather suffered from asbestosis, a potentially deadly disease caused by asbestos exposure. Mr. Satterley is a keynote speaker for asbestos cases across the country and has produced many successful results for his clients.
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., 1997)
- University of Baltimore, Graduate Studies in Public Administration (1990-1991)
- Eastern Kentucky University, Political Science and Military Science (B.A., 1989)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Kentucky Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- California Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association, Executive Committee, President Elect, 2008-present
- American Association of Justice Leaders Forum
Mr. Satterley is also a partner in the Kentucky law firm of Satterley & Kelley.