HENRY STEINBERG, Associate
Henry Steinberg is an associate at Kazan Law where he dedicates his practice to seeking justice for individuals diagnosed with mesothelioma and for their family members facing the devastating effects of this disease in their loved ones. Henry is honored to work with the committed team at Kazan on behalf of those victims who are irreparably and needlessly harmed by exposure to asbestos.
Throughout pre-trial and trial practice, Henry has represented mechanics, insulators, truckers, instrument technicians, drywallers, veterans and the family members of those exposed to asbestos. Previous to his work in asbestos litigation, Henry served as a law clerk at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, externed with a Federal District Court Judge in California and worked in private and public sectors in the United States and abroad representing victims of international human rights violations. In 2012, Henry graduated magna cum laude from U.C. Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, California, where he served as an editor of the Hastings Law Journal and earned honors including the CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Negotiation and Mediation and in Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, membership in the Thurston Society, and Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono. Henry is also fluent in Spanish and has represented Spanish-speaking clients and their families.
- Henry A. Steinberg, Note, Civil Conspiracy Up in Smoke: How Similar are Cigarettes and Smokestacks, 18 Hastings W.-Nw. J. Envt’l L. & Pol’y 157 (2012)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- College of the Atlantic, (B.A. in Human Ecology, 2006)
Bar and Court Admissions
- California (2012)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California (2015)
- U.S. District Court Central District of California (2015)
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- National Lawyers Guild
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- State Bar of California