MARTIN NEIRA, Associate
Martin Neira is an Associate at Kazan Law, where he proudly represents and seeks justice for individuals who have been wrongfully exposed to and irreparably harmed by asbestos.
Martin is a recent post J.D. graduate (LL.M.) from Berkeley Law where he focused on pre-trial and trial practices. Prior to UC Berkeley, he graduated magna cum laude from the University of Zurich and the KU Leuven and studied both law and political science at Saint Louis University in Brussels. During law school, Martin participated in several advocacy competitions including the Oxford Moot court and the National Model United Nations in New York. Before joining Kazan Law, Martin worked in Switzerland and in Belgium with a focus on complex international litigation and arbitration. He speaks English, Spanish and French.
- University of California, Berkeley – School of Law (LL.M., 2020)
- University of Zurich/KU Leuven (J.D. equivalent, Magna cum laude, 2019)
- Saint-Louis University, Brussels (LL.B., 2017)
- Saint-Louis University, Brussels (B.A. in Political Science, Cum laude, 2017)
- California (2021)
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
PHILIP A. HARLEY
Of CounselFRANCES SCHREIBERG
MICHAEL T. STEWART