JUSTIN BOSL, Partner
Justin Bosl joined Kazan Law as a law clerk in June 2004 and accepted an associate position in February 2006. In January 2013 he became a partner. Mr. Bosl has been responsible for numerous cases, every phase of litigation, from initial client interview through trial. In addition to his practice in the Bay Area, he has also practiced in Los Angeles County. He looks forward to his continued advocacy for his clients, whose lives have been ravaged by others’ greed and malfeasance.
Mr. Bosl was nominated by his peers as a Northern California Rising Star in San Francisco Magazine in 2011, 2012 and 2013. He was named to the Top 40 Under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers in 2012 and 2013. He was invited to speak at a national conference about his work in 2010, 2012 and 2013. In November 2012, he presented on asbestos litigation at the Annual Convention of the Consumer Attorneys of California.
Outside of the legal world, Mr. Bosl considers his beautiful wife, his children, and his church the focus of his life.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, University of San Francisco (J.D., 2005)
- Franciscan University of Steubenville (B.A., cum laude, Philosophy, 2002)
Bar and Court Admissions
- California (2005)
- All Federal District Courts in California
- Supreme Court of the United States (2013)
- Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Earl Warren American Inn of Court
PHILIP A. HARLEY
Of CounselFRANCES SCHREIBERG
MICHAEL T. STEWART